There are 4 areas for Home Mission support as follows:
- Ministry and Vocation – supporting with those in training & those in full-time ministry who have gone out from St Giles to work in home mission situations.
- Social Action – local initiatives to care and reach the unchurched by social action, particularly mindful of projects working with seriously disadvantaged people.
- National Organisations – covering resourcing organisations, those involved in producing scriptural materials, those with a prophetic voice for our nation and those who share our gospel vision and values.
- Local Mission Organisations – covering those groups and organisations who work in partnership with us, either through helping to resource the Church locally or through the provision for a need identified in the community which we are keen to support but unable to sustain on our own.
This involves us in supporting:
- Those training for Ministry from St Giles;
- Local mission organisations like the Manna House;
- Local Social action projects like the Hope centre and the Nene Valley Christian Family Refuge;
- National mission organisations like Church Pastoral Aid Society, Bible Society and Evangelical Alliance.