Other Weekly Meetings
- 12 noon Staff prayers and meeting until 10am (in addition, approx. once a month a full staff meeting takes place at 9.00am)
- 9.30am Prayer meeting in the centre – all welcome
- 10.00am Toddle In (term time) Coffee, chat and play for adults with pre-school children
- 9.00am Staff prayers
- 10am Learning English for parents with toddlers – 1 hour lesson for parents with TEFL trained tutor, whilst children play under supervision. Followed by coffee, chat and singing
- 2.30pm Senior Fellowship – meets on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday each month for tea and chat.
- 7.30pm Academy - Young Adults (18-35ish) meeting alternately in Acadmey Coffee Haus, Northampton and members' homes. More Info...
- 7.45pm Bell ringing practice (3rd Wednesday of each month)
- 11am Holy Communion, or traditional morning prayer, in the side chapel.
- 12.15pm Lunch Club – meets either for a cooked meal or a simple lunch of soup (see weekly diary on reverse of notice sheet to find out which is being served the following Thursday)
- 8.00am Men’s Breakfast – on the 2nd Saturday every other month, for a cooked breakfast and either a speaker or time of prayer. There are other regular men's events throughout the year.
- 8.30am Women’s Prayer Breakfast – on the 3rd Saturday each month, for breakfast and prayer