See a collection of photos and videos from St Giles throughout 2011
St Giles is an Anglican church with a gathered congregation of around 300 adults and 100 children worshipping with us each week. We are based in Northampton town centre and have a beautiful building which is old and yet new with the renovations which have taken place.
We offer a variety of services and gatherings with a modern and informal style. Our worship is generally led by a group of musicians and singers and we offer a variety of teaching styles for children and adults.
Although we are part of the Church of England, you don't have to be an Anglican to come here and many of our congregation come from different Christian backgrounds and live outside the parish.
Our Vision & Values
In response to God's love demonstrated in Jesus we seek to love God and show God’s love to others
This video shows 'The Noise' in May 2012 - the whole church spent one Saturday on various projects to serve the people of Northampton: gardening; decorating; sports; pampering; soup run; visiting elderly with gifts; serving cakes & coffee - all underpinned with 'The big prayer' throughout.
- Love for God expressed in God-centred worship, study, prayer and teaching, and in openness to the Holy Spirit
- Love for God's people through servant leadership and the affirming of each members gifts and ministry
- Love for God’s kingdom come through quality and quantity growth making disciples and not just converts
- Love for all who may not know God's love demonstrated by relevant, sensitive and relational evangelism and sacrificial service
- Love for each other expressed in unity, common purpose and in small groups by supportive and accountable relationships
- Love for the wider Church through partnerships with other churches and support for mission ministries